Easy, yet impressive. The perfect dish for a special meal.
- 4 medium Chicken breast, skinless, raw
- 50 g Stilton
- 8 leaf/leaves Basil, fresh
- 4 slice(s), thin Parma Ham
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), make up to 300ml with boiling water
- 4 tablespoons Dry white wine
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C/375°F.
Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Place 2 basil leaves in each pocket, then share the cheese equally between them. Close the pockets and wrap each chicken breast in a slice of Parma ham.
Arrange in a shallow baking dish and add the stock and white wine or Marsala. Season with some black pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for a further 20 minutes. Serve, garnished with extra basil leaves.