Parma and melon starter with honey and balsamic dressing
- 8 slice(s), thin Parma Ham
- 225 g Honeydew Melon, peeled and sliced
- 225 g Cantaloupe Melon, or Charentais melon, peeled and sliced
- 225 g Watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoons, heaped Honey, clear
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoons Vinegar, All Types, balsamic
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
- 15 g Mint, Fresh, leaves, use for decoration
Arrange the slices of Parma ham onto 4 serving plates.
Arrange the melon alongside the Parma ham.
Make the dressing by whisking together the honey, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Spoon over the melon and ham.
Serve, seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and garnished with mint leaves. Look out for pre-packed prepared melon in the fresh fruit and vegetable section of your supermarket. If you prefer, just use one variety of melon.