- 250 g New potatoes, raw, halved
- 8 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150 g Bacon medallions, raw, lean, smoked, trimmed of all fat and chopped
- 1 medium Onion(s), use red, sliced
- 200 g Mushrooms, sliced thickly
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons, level Wholegrain Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 4 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes & simmer for 15 minutes until tender. Drain well.
Mist a large nonstick frying pan witth the cooking spray, add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
Spray the pan again, add the onion and potatoes. Coook for 5 mins, or until golden. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and return the bacon to the pan. Cook for 5 mins, or until the mushrooms are softened. Season well and gently fold in the mustard and parsley.
Meanwhile, poach the eggs in a pan of gently simmering water until just set. Divide the hash between 4 plates and top each with a poached egg.