- 20 g Mushrooms, Porcini
- 1 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion(s), finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g Mushrooms, chestnut
- 100 ml Dry white wine
- 150 g, uncooked Asda Risotto Arborio Rice
- 1 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, small bunch, chopped
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
Place the dried mushrooms in a measuring jug and add 750ml boiling water.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy saucepan and gently stir fry the onion and garlic until softened.
Add the chestnut mushrooms and stir for a further 2 mins before adding the wine.
When the wine has all but gone, evaporated and been absorbed, add the rice. Drain the dried mushrooms, reserving the stock, chop into small pieces.
Add to the risotto with 150ml of the stock.
Cook the risotto on a low heat stirring frequently until the stock has been absorbed and then add another 150ml and so on until the stock is finished.
Season and stir in the parsley before serving.
- This meal is also suitable for the following approaches: higher car, Mediterranean and vegetarian.