We all deserve a little chocolate treat at Easter – so why not make these cute little cheesecakes?
- 50 g Margarine, Soft
- 6 biscuit(s) Low fat digestive biscuit(s), crushed
- 3 teaspoons, heaped Cocoa Powder, (1 tbsp)
- 200 g Medium fat soft cheese
- 25 g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons, level Vanilla Extract
- 1 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw, beaten
- 30 g Dark Chocolate, dark, grated
- 108 g Waitrose Chocolate Mini Eggs, 36 individual
Put 12 paper cake cases into a 12-hole bun tin.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the biscuit crumbs and half the cocoa powder. Share between the cake cases, pressing down with the back of a teaspoon. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C/350°F.
Beat together the low fat soft cheese with the remaining cocoa powder. Mix in the sugar, vanilla extract and egg. Spoon into the cake cases on top of the chilled biscuit crumbs. Bake for about 12 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
When ready to serve, sprinkle the cakes with grated chocolate and top each one with 3 mini chocolate Easter eggs.