A simple, tasty everyday recipe. Enjoy food with freedom with WW Flex. Visit the WW Shop to buy the Tangy Balsamic Dressing now https://www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk/tangy-balsamic-dressing-sachets
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 medium Red pepper(s), de-seeded and cut into 1cm pieces
- 125 g Courgette, cut into 1cm slices
- 6 individual Cherry Tomatoes
- 60 g Merchant Gourmet Orzo (Rice-shaped Pasta)
- 1 teaspoons Parsley, fresh
- 1 sachet(s) WW Tangy Balsamic Dressing
- 1 steak(s), medium Tuna, raw
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist a baking tray with cooking spray. Add the pepper and courgette and mist the veg with cooking spray. Roast for 15 minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5-10 minutes, until the pepper and courgette are tender and just starting to brown.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water to pack instructions. Drain and mix in the roasted veg, then stir in the parsley and dressing.
Heat a griddle pan or nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Mist the tuna with cooking spray and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Put the veggie pasta on a serving plate and top with the tuna steak and serve.