Mediterranean fish parcels
New potatoes, raw
300 g, scrubbed and sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Capers, in Brine
Olives, in Brine
10 g, drained and sliced
WW Parmesan & Pesto Pasta Sauce
1 sprig(s), fresh, to garnish
Florette Mixed Salad
1 bag(s), to serve
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°
- Simmer new potatoes in a pan of boiling water and for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mist 2 x 45cm long rectangles of greaseproof paper with calorie controlled cooking spray. Divide potatoes between the paper and top each with capers and olives.
- Place a haddock fillet into each parcel. Spoon over the WW Parmesan and Pesto Pasta Sauce over each fillet. Season and bring the long edges of the paper together and roll down to seal. Fold the short edges and tuck under the parcels. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Open up the parcels, garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with the mixed salad.