Lamb & freekeh salad
Lamb Leg Steak, Lean, Boneless, raw
1 whole, medium, peeled, chopped
1 small, cut into 8 wedges
1 medium, chopped
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
Tahini paste (Sesame paste)
1 clove(s), crushed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the squash, onion and aubergine in a single layer, mist with the cooking spray, and season. Bake, turning halfway, for 20 minutes, until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the freekeh to pack instructions – about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Lightly mist the lamb with cooking spray, then cook for 4 minutes on each side. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil with the freekeh, season to taste, then mix in the herbs, vegetables and lamb.
- Make the dressing. Combine all the ingredients and thin with 1-2 tbsp water. Drizzle over the salad and serve garnished with the seeds.