- 2 medium Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled, (40g each)
- 150 g Mushrooms
- 100 ml Fresh Vegetable Stock
- 2 rasher(s), medium Back bacon, raw
- 2 large Tomato, halved
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 1 pinch Salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 slice(s) Weight Watchers Thick Sliced White Bread, toasted
Preheat the grill. Arrange the sausages on the grill pan and cook them for about 10 minutes, turning often.
At the same time, put the mushrooms into a saucepan and add the stock. Simmer gently whilst cooking the rest of the meal.
Arrange the bacon rashers and tomatoes on the grill rack with the sausages. Continue to cook until the bacon is crispy.
Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low fat cooking spray. Heat for a few seconds, then crack in the eggs. Cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then finish them off under the grill whilst you arrange the sausages, bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms onto warm serving plates. Slide the eggs onto the plates, season, then serve.