- 3 medium Tomato
- 4 large Mushrooms, halved
- 4 medium Shallots, cut into 5cm lengths
- 4 rasher(s), medium Back bacon, raw
- 4 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 4 slice(s), medium Wholemeal bread, sliced
- 1 tablespoons Low Fat Spread
Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F. Place the tomatoes, mushrooms, shallots and bacon in a deep 15cm x 26cm ceramic baking tray. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until tomatoes have softened and bacon is browned. Remove tray from oven.
Carefully break the eggs into the same tray, in and around the vegetable mixture. Bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
Meanwhile, toast bread and spread with low fat spread. Serve baking tray straight from the oven with toast.