- 150 g Courgette, trimmed and coarsely grated
- 150 g Potato(es), Raw, scrubbed and coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoons Dill, Fresh, choppedFor the salsa;
- 8 individual Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 portion(s), medium Cucumber, (2in), chopped
- 1 sprig(s) Mint, Fresh, use 4 leaves, shredded
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, diced
- 1/2 small Onion(s), red, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh, fresh
Mix together the grated courgettes and potatoes and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Stir in the dill and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Spray a frying pan with low fat cooking spray and heat until sizzling. Add the mixture and flatten with the back of a spatula, pressing down hard to make it thin. Cook for 3-4 mins before inverting onto a plate and slipping back into the pan to cook the other side. Cook for a further 2-3 mins until golden and crispy. Divide into 4 wedges.
To make the salsa mix together all the ingredients and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve the hot rosti topped with the salsa.
- Grate the courgettes and potatoes in a food processor to save time and effort. If you can’t get fresh dill, use a tsp of dried.