- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 175 g Caster Sugar, golden
- 1 can(s), small Evaporated Milk, (170g)
- 25 g Butter
- 350 g Dark Chocolate, dark, broken into pieces
- 100 g Marshmallows, white
Spray an 18cm (7 inch) square cake tin with low fat cooking spray.
Put the sugar, evaporated milk and butter into a large heavy-based saucepan. Bring up to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to medium and boil gently for 4 minutes, stirring all the time.
Add the chocolate and marshmallows to the saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
Pour into the prepared tin and leave until cold. Refrigerate until firm – about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares.
- This recipe is suitable for the Higher Carb approach.