Choc crisp raspberry brownies
Low Fat Spread
80 g, chips
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw
Plain White Flour
White Self Raising Flour
WW Chocolate Brownie Bar
Calorie controlled cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a 16cm x 26cm slice tin with oil. Line base with 2 long sides with baking paper.
- Place spread, chocolate chips, cocoa and milk in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over low heat until smooth. Stir in sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift flours into a large bowl. Stir egg into cooled cocoa mixture. Stir cocoa mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- Place brownie bars in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute. Stir for 1 minute (do not let mixture harden).
- Stir melted brownie bars into cocoa mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface. Press raspberries into top of brownie.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out with a few moist crumbs. Set aside in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Cut into 20 squares to serve.