- 2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, (use red) deseeded, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoons Root Ginger, finely julliened
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 400 g Lean Pork Mince (10% fat), raw, lean
- 3 medium Spring Onions, (white part only), halved, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Blue Dragon Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 250 g Green Beans, cut into 5cm lengths, lightly steamed
- 30 g Dry Roasted Peanuts, unsalted, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Basil, fresh
- 300 g Easy cook white rice, boiled
Combine garlic, chilli and ginger in a small bowl.
Heat a non-stick wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add oil and heat until smoking. Add half of the pork mince and stir fry, breaking up any lumps, until brown. Remove and set aside.
Reheat wok and cook remaining pork until well browned. Add spring onions and chilli mixture and stir fry for 1 minute. Add cooked pork mince, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and 2 tbs water. Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until sauce has reduced a little. Add beans, peanuts and half of the basil. Stir fry for a further minute.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining basil leaves. Accompany with cooked rice.
- This dish will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days. Simply reheat in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.