- 2 tablespoons Vinegar, All Types, use rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 medium Chicken breast, skinless, raw, sliced
- 100 g Sugar Snap Peas, halved diagonally
- 300 g Rice Noodles, dry, fine
- 2 portion(s) Pak Choi, or 1/2 head Chinese leaves, roughly chopped
- 200 g Beansprouts
- 1 medium Red pepper(s), deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium Yellow Pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, deseeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 sprig(s) Mint, Fresh
- 20 g Dry Roasted Peanuts, for sprinkling
First make the dressing by mixing together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and sweet chilli sauce. Set aside.
Heat a wok or non-stick frying and spray with calorie controlled cooking spray. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, until cooked. Add 2 tbsp of the dressing and stir through the chicken.
Cook the sugar snap peas or mangetout in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then rinse with cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, cover the noodles with boiling water to warm them through.
Put the pak choi or Chinese leaves into a large salad bowl with the sugar snap peas or mangetout, bean sprouts, peppers, chilli (if using) and mint. Add the drained noodles. Add the remaining dressing to the salad bowl with the hot chicken and toss everything together. Share between 4 serving plates or bowls and serve at once, sprinkled with the peanuts.