- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 425 g Mashed potato (no added ingredients), ready made pack, if cooking from scratch, use same
- 300 g Butternut Squash, cooked
- 100 g Cabbage, cooked, or leeks, chopped
- 50 g Feta Cheese, chopped
- 25 g Plain White Flour
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
Mist a baking sheet with calorie-controlled cooking spray.
Mix together the mashed potato, butternut squash cabbage and feta cheese. Season with some pepper. Use your hands to form the mixture into 8 patties, dusting them with a little flour. Place on the baking sheet, then chill for at least 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas Mark 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until piping hot. Serve 2 patties per person.