- 100 g New potatoes, raw, sliced
- 3 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 1 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 6 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 small Onion(s), sliced
- 40 g Back bacon, raw, chopped
- 50 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 individual Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the sliced potatoes and cook for 5–6 mins. Drain.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs together in a bowl with 1 tsp cold water and the parsley. Season.
Heat a pan and mist with cooking spray. Cook the onion for 5 mins, then add to the bowl with the eggs. Fry the Bacon for 11/2 mins, then add to the bowl.
Return the pan to the heat, mist with low fat spray and sauté the mushrooms for 21/2 mins. Tip into the bowl, add the potato slices and stir together gently.
Tip the mixture back into the pan and cook on a medium heat for 4 mins. Meanwhile, preheat the grill. Top the frittata with the tomatoes and place the pan under the grill for 4–5 mins until the egg is set. Leave to rest for 5 mins, then slide the frittata onto a board and cut into 4 wedges. Serve 2 wedges each.