- 6 g Egg white(s), raw, large
- 3 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 1 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 medium Onion(s), chopped
- 1 large Tomato, beefsteak, seeded and chopped
- 1 pinch Salt, and black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons, level Dried Basil
- 6 slice(s), medium Wholemeal bread, sliced, toasted, and cut diagonally into 4 pieces each
With a fork, lightly beat egg whites and eggs.
In a large pan sprayed with cooking spray, saute onion over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it starts to turn golden, about 5 minutes. Add tomato and cook 1 minute more.
Add eggs and scramble until cooked, about 2 minutes. Add the basil and season with salt and pepper.
Top toast with egg mixture and sprinkle each with basil. Serve immediately.