- 800 g Potato(es), Raw, (4 x 200g potato)
- 250 g Lean Beef Mince (10% fat), raw
- 1 small Onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 100 g Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 100 ml Fresh Vegetable Stock
- 1 tablespoons, level Tomato Purèe
- 100 g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch(es) Watercress, to serve
- 1/2 small Onion(s), red, to serve
- 2 individual Cherry Tomatoes, to serve
Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour, or until tender.
Meanwhile, make the mince filling. Heat a large non-stick saucepan, add the mince and cook till brown. Add the onion and garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the mushrooms, stock and tomato puree, stirring well. Heat and simmer, partially covered, for 20-25 minutes.
To serve, split the baked potatoes and share the filling between them. Top with the sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes then sprinkle the feta cheese over and top with the watercress.