Welcome to Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
You may have been contacted previously and registered but postponed due to the current COVID restrictions. If you would like to know more about the online diabetes prevention programme we are running click here.
- If you would like more info about type 2 diabetes and what increases your risk please click here.
- If you would like to know more about the diabetes prevention programme and how it works please click here.
- If you would like to know about the online diabetes prevention programme we are running during the COVID restrictions please click here.
What to expect and how the WW programme works
- You’ll be invited to join a local WW Workshop that you can attend weekly for up to 9 months, where you will receive expert guidance and support from trained WW Coaches.
- You’ll eat what you love, with our proven SmartPoints® system that will guide you towards healthier eating.
- You’ll receive content and videos tailored to type 2 diabetes risk reduction.
- You’ll learn to think in new ways to focus on what matters to achieve your goals.
- You’ll find what moves you, so you can feel strong and be proud of what your body can do.
- You’ll be part of a community, with 24/7 Online Coach support; and join a group of like-minded people in our social network, Connect.
How to join?
You will need your practice to give you your latest HbA1c blood test result and your NHS number to use when registering. Your original text message may have the option for you to reply and request this information about yourself.