Merchant Gourmet Terms and Conditions | WW UK
1.WW (GBR) Ltd of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL, UK (“Promoter”) is running a prize draw during the period, Sunday 28th November to Thursday 2nd December 2021.
2.The prizes available to win are one of 10 x copies of the Merchant Gourmet ‘The Simple Plant-Based’ Cookbooks.
3. WW virtual workshop prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or with an active WW membership in England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands (“Territory”) between Sunday 28th November and Thursday 2nd December 2021 (“Prize draw Period”)
4. To be eligible for entry you must complete the survey, stating the prize words by Saturday 4th December.
5. Winners of the prize draw will be randomly awarded by a computer process.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to award winners up to 30 days after the Prize draw..
7. Purchases made of a qualifying subscription plan, outside of the prize draw period will not be considered for the prize draw.
8. Employees, agencies or affiliates of WW (GBR.) LIMITED and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
9. The winners of each prize will be notified via email, within 30 days of the end of the prize draw period with the email address registered at the time of activation.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner through email by 3rd January or any winner fails to respond to the Promoter in full by such time, a new winner(s) will be randomly awarded by a computer process. and notified within 14 days of this date.
11. Details (including the county) of the winners of the prize draw are available 60 days after draw period, upon request,. To request details, send a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: WW (GBR) Ltd of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL, UK.
12. The winner will be required to take part in or co-operate with any publicity (including photography) arranged by the Promoter. Refusal to do so will be considered a breach of the Terms and will result in the withdrawal of the prize.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible to any qualifying member if the prize draw cannot go ahead, is delayed or cancelled because of a legal or regulatory issue, a systems failure, the failure by any third party to perform services or for any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. If, for whatever reason, a qualifying member’s details are left out of the prize draw, the Promoter will not be responsible for any potential win they could have had.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice (a) any member who it reasonably believes has acted fraudulently, tampered with or attempted to disrupt or tamper with the operation of the prize draw or acted in violation of these Terms; and (b) entries which are not in accordance with these Terms.
16.The Promoter will not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any entries or prizes lost, delayed, damaged, not received or incompletely received for whatever reason.
17. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. Cheques and vouchers, where applicable, will be made payable in the name of the entrant only.
19. Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the prize draw or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change these Terms and/or to withdraw, alter or suspend the prize draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. The Promoter will notify withdrawal, alteration or suspension of the prize draw by posting a notice to that effect on weightwatchers.com/uk/ as soon as reasonably practicable.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The prize draw and these Terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.