Serves: 4 SmartPoints per serving: 4
- Put 175g raspberries and the juice of 1/2 lemon into a food processor and blitz to a purée.
- Sieve the puree to remove the seeds, stir in 2 tsp icing sugar and set aside.
- Then put 4 egg yolks, 1 tbsp caster sugar and 4 tbsp Prosecco into a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Using a hand-held electric whisk, mix for 5 minutes, until it is thickened, light and holds its shape.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk until the mixture has fully cooled.
- Carefully fold in the raspberry purée.
- Divide 75g raspberries between four glass serving bowls (reserving a few for the top), and spoon the egg mixture on top.
- Decorate with the reserved raspberries and serve.
At Weight Watchers, we know that your success goes beyond just the number on the scales; it’s about how you feel, your confidence, your health, happiness and so much more. So whatever you want to do along with losing weight – eat healthier, be your best self, re-energise, de-stress or find fun ways to get moving – we’ll give you everything you need to get there. You can attend meetings run by inspiring leaders who’ve lost weight themselves, or join online and receive support and motivation on demand 24/7 with Online Coach on your mobile or online.