Iced raspberry pavlova
An classic recipe using ingredients from the Weight Watchers Supermarket Foods Range.
Serves:8 Cook time:75 min Prep time:15 min Difficulty: Easy
4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/fan 160°C.
- Mist a baking tray with cooking spray and line with a sheet of baking paper. Draw a 20cm circle on the paper with a pencil and set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Slowly whisk in the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, until stiff and glossy.
- Spoon the meringue into the circle and swirl with a spoon so it has a dip in the middle. Place in the oven and reduce the temperature to gas mark 1/140°C/fan 120°C. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave until cold.
- Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 minute or until golden. Set aside.
- To serve, place the meringue on a plate and spoon the Weight Watchers Lemon Greek Style into the middle. Scatter over the frozen raspberries and almonds and serve within 30 minutes.