SERVES 2 – Prep time 15 minutes – Cook time 30 minutes – Calories 460 per serving SmartPoints - 9 per serving. 18 per recipe.
2x 150g rump steaks
- Rub the steaks with half the oil and season. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200c, fan 180, gas mark 6. Pierce potato with a sharp knife, then put on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high for 8 minutes until they are starting to feel tender. When cool enough to handle, cut into wedges and put on a large non-stick baking sheet.
- Mist the wedges with calorie controlled cooking spray and season with pepper and garlic slat, then roast for 10 minutes. Add 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary and the tomatoes on the vine and roast for another 10 minutes until the wedges are golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick frying pan over a high heat and sear the steaks for 2 minutes each side for rare, 3 minutes each side for medium, and 4 minutes for well done. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the steaks with tomatoes and wedges.