150g mushrooms, sliced
100ml vegetable stock, made with 1 cube
2 medium reduced fat pork sausages
4 bacon medallion rashers
10 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 medium eggs
220g can reduced sugar & salt baked beans
1. Preheat the grill. Put the sausages on the grill rack and grill for 5 mins.
2. Put the mushrooms and stock into a pan, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. After the sausages have been on for 5 mins, turn and add the bacon medallions and tomatoes, cook for 5 mins until crispy, turning the bacon once.
4. Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray, heat for a few seconds then crack in the eggs and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 mins to set them, then finish off under the grill while you warm the baked beans.
5. Share everything between 2 warm plates, season and serve.