Plump Pumpkins & Boo-nanas
Prep time: 10 minutes Makes: 8 SmartPoints: Satsumas 0/ Bananas 1 per serving, 7 per recipe
Calories: 64 per boo-nana
1 celery stick
24 chocolate chips
- Peel the satsumas, removing any loose pith.
- Trim off the wider end of the celery and discard. Slice the remaining celery lengthways, and then across into 8 small pieces.
- Take a piece of celery and insert into each of the satsumas.
- Next, peel the bananas and cut them in half, standing them up on their cut side.
- Using the pointed end of the chocolate chips, push three into each banana half so it resembles eyes and mouths.