Published 10 October, 2016
Serves: 12 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 8 mins SmartPoints: 44 per recipe, 4 per serving Calories:116
12 mini pitta breads
60g tomato puree
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
200g mozzarella, sliced into 12 slices
1-2 black olives, sliced into small pieces
- Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- Spread 1 tsp tomato paste on each pitta bread, then sprinkle over the mixed herbs.
- Cut each mozzarella slice into a rough ghost shape and arrange on top of the pitta breads.
- Add the olive pieces on top of the pizzas to look like eyes and mouths.
- Place on a large baking tray and grill for 6-8 mins until the mozzarella has melted!