How do I become a gold member?
To become a gold member you need to reach your goal weight. When you attend your WW Wellness Workshop, your Wellness Coach will help you set a goal weight to aim towards; and when you achieve it you’ll become a gold member. You’ll have lost at least 5lb, come to meetings for at least 5 weeks, and reached an ultimate goal weight that’s within our Healthy Weight Range (BMI 20-25).
So what does becoming a gold member mean?
- Free Wellness Workshops: As a gold member you can go to Wellness Workshop every week for free! For the first 5 weeks you can attend Wellness Workshops free of charge, regardless of your weight, thereafter all you need to do is stay within 5lb of your goal weight.
- Gold pack: You’ll receive a gold pack, including: a gold card, gold certificate, a special maintenance plan Happier & Healthier for Good, and a gold key achievement charm to put on your 10% keyring, then an additional star charm on your goal anniversary.
- No need to re-join: Gold members never need to register/re-join.
- No need to pay for missed weeks: Gold members never have to pay for missed weeks.
- Post-pregnancy free Wellness Workshops: following pregnancy, Wellness Workshops are free to gold members until baby is 6 months old. Members can return to Wellness Workshops once the postnatal check-up has taken place.
Your Wellness Coach will be with you every step of the way on your journey to achieving your goal weight – to find out more about becoming a gold member, speak to them today!
Q. Can anyone become a gold member?
A. Children and young people, and currently online only members cannot be awarded Gold Membership.
Q. Once I’ve reached my goal weight, how do I activate my Gold membership?
A. All you need to do is call 0345 345 1500 and cancel your Digital + Studio membership, then you can enjoy Wellness Workshops for free.
Q. I still want my Online tools, how do I get access to these?
A. Gold members can purchase the online tools including the WW app with barcode scanner at a discounted rate (£15 for 3 months) upon cancellation of their Digital + Studio account.
Q. How do I maintain my Gold membership?
A. Gold members should weigh at least once a month to maintain their Gold membership status; if you go 5lb over your goal weight, you will need to will need to pay a weekly fee. But our Wellness Coaches will be there to get you back on track.