Express WW Workshops | Socially Distanced WW Meetings | WW UK
What to expect at
your Express Workshop
In line with the government’s guidance, we have reopened a number of Workshops, in addition to our popular live Virtual Workshops, in a few carefully selected locations.
What are Express Workshops?
The safety of our members and our employees is our key priority, which is why we’re reducing the length of Workshops (for now), running contactless Wellness Check-ins and implementing social distancing measures.
Here’s what an Express Workshop will look like:
- You’ll queue outside the Workshop, where there will be signs and floor markers to encourage social distancing
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in at a time. Floor markers will help guide you through the Workshop at a safe distance from others
- You’ll start at the Healthy Habits bar, where you can find your favourite WW products. Please try to only touch items you intend to purchase. You’ll pay for these at your Wellness Check-in
- You’ll then move to a waiting area, where you can sit comfortably and at a safe distance from others before your Wellness Check-in
- Your WW Coach will invite you for your contactless and socially distanced Wellness Check-in. This is where you’ll pay for your selections from the Healthy Habits bar, using a credit or debit card (contactless where possible) or your mobile phone. We won’t be accepting cash for the time being
At this stage, we won’t be covering the weekly technique in Express Workshops. Instead, you have the option of:
Virtual Workshops are still here!
- If you’re a current member: we can’t wait to see you back in Workshops!
- If you want to become a member: you’ll need to sign up and download the app before attending an Express Workshop. We look forward to meeting you!
To continue to get your full Workshop experience, we have extended our Virtual Workshops for the time being so that you can stay connected and keep on track from the comfort of your own home.
What to know before you attend an Express Workshop
For the safety of yourself and others, we recommend the following when attending an Express Workshop:
- Please do not enter if you’re feeling unwell. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please attend a Virtual Workshop and weigh in at home
Please follow the signage and stay 2 metres apart from WW Coaches and other WW members at all times
Healthy Habits bar: One member will be allowed per table. Please use the antibacterial hand gel provided before browsing, and try to only touch products you plan to purchase. Please note, additional items can be purchased on WW Shop including body scales and our WW Loves range, please look out for your unique coach code in your Workshop to claim your free gift when purchasing online.
Wellness Check-in: Your Coach will call you up individually for your Wellness Check-in. Please place your membership card on the table and keep your shoes on - we recommend wearing the same pair of shoes to your Workshop each week. When paying for items from the Healthy Habits bar, please place products on the table to facilitate a contactless transaction, and pay using a credit or debit card (contactless where possible) or your mobile phone.
If you have joined WW as part of the Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme and/or you have been informed by a medical professional that you are at risk of Type 2 diabetes, as per NHS direction please do not attend WW Express Workshops until further notice.
For advice on what support we can offer please call 0345 999 0004