Weight Watchers Recipe
5 SmartPoints® per pie
50g Weight Watchers Apricot Conserve
100g grated apple
100g dried mixed fruit with cranberries and apricots
½ tsp grated lemon zest
225g ready rolled light shortcrust pastry
½ tsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4.
- Warm the apricot conserve in a small pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the apple, dried fruit and zest.
- Unroll the pastry and stamp out 12 rounds with an 8cm biscuit cutter, then use to line a 12-hole bun tin. Next, use a 6cm star-shaped biscuit cutter to stamp out 12 stars from the remaining pastry.
- Spoon the fruit filling into the cases and top with the stars. Bake for 20-25 mins, until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- Serve warm with a dusting of icing sugar, or leave to cool and store in an airtight container