"I absolutely love pancakes, especially when I make them with bananas. A bit of cinnamon on the top and boom. They’re just incredible."
Bubbly TV presenter Alison Hammond joined WW in April after deciding to make some lasting changes to her health and wellbeing.
Now a few months into her journey, Alison has been enjoying the recipes at her fingertips in the WW app - and she's even found a favourite.
Scroll down to learn how to make banana pancakes Alison Hammond style! Plus, at 0 SmartPoints® per serving they won't eat into your Budget.
Alison Hammond's banana pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
SmartPoints: 0 per serving
- 4 bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp PBfit peanut butter powder
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 200g fresh blueberries
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1. In a bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until smooth. Whisk in the eggs, baking powder and peanut butter powder until well combined.
2. Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Add 4 ladlefuls of the batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the underside of the pancakes are firm and develop dark spots. Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 2 minutes until they’re cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
3. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 pancakes.
4. Slice the remaining banana. Divide the pancakes between plates, top with the banana and blueberries, and sprinkle over the cinnamon.
Tip: Top with 1 tbsp of 0% fat natural Greek yoghurt, for no extra SmartPoints