5 frightening good vegan recipes for Halloween
No meat, no eggs, no dairy? No problem. Here are 4 frightfully delicious vegan recipes (including a celebratory cocktail) which will lift your spirits this Halloween.
RELATED: 12 tasty vegan recipes
5 harrowing Halloween recipes
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...from hearty soups simmering in your cauldron to not-so-scary boo-nanas, try these fab vegan recipes this Halloween.
Here's one to get you started:
Trick or treat? Plump pumpkins and boo-nanas
Prep time: 10 minutes Makes: 8 SmartPoints: check on the WW app
1 celery stick
24 dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Peel the satsumas, removing any loose pith.
- Trim off the wider end of the celery and discard. Slice the remaining celery lengthways, and then across into 8 small pieces.
- Take a piece of celery and insert into each of the satsumas.
- Next, peel the bananas and cut them in half, standing them up on their cut side.
- Using the pointed end of the chocolate chips, push three into each banana half so it resembles eyes and mouths.