Skinless turkey breast
540 g, (buy 600g), fat trimmed
1 tbs, (12 leaves)
Prosciutto fat trimmed
4 slice(s), (60g), fat trimmed
1 medium, cut into wedges
200 g, halved
2 tbs, toasted
Baby capers, rinsed, drained
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill over medium heat. Top each turkey escalope with 3 sage leaves and wrap with a slice of prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Lightly spray turkey with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover turkey with foil and set aside to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook lemon for 1 minute each side or until golden.
- Boil, steam or microwave beans, squash and snow peas until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain. Transfer to a bowl with almonds, oil, juice and mustard and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle turkey with capers and serve with bean salad and lemon wedges.