Rice, white, dry
130 g, long-grain
Skinless salmon fillet(s)
Fresh lemon rind
20 g, 5cm strip
Reduced fat oil spread
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), (120g), thawed
¼ cup(s), sprigs
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- Cook rice following packet instructions or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook eggs in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain. Set aside in cold water for 5 minutes. Peel and cut into quarters.
- Meanwhile, place salmon and rind in a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 8–10 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Drain. Discard rind. Cool salmon for 5 minutes. Use a fork to flake salmon into small pieces.
- Melt spread in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add rice, peas and juice and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes or until heated through (see note).
- Add salmon and dill and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes or until heated through. Top with eggs and serve with lemon wedges.