Rum and raisin ice-cream with orange
WW Custard, Vanilla Bean
2 serve(s), (34g packet)
½ cup(s), (125ml)
sweetened skim condensed milk
½ tsp, (rum)
½ cup(s), separated
8 small, segmented
- Make custard following packet instructions. Stir in milk.
- Using electric beaters, whisk egg whites in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Using same beaters, whisk condensed milk in large bowl for 2 minutes or until lighter in texture. Stir in essence and custard. Gently fold in egg whites.
- Spoon mixture into a 1L (4-cup) capacity freezer-proof container. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until just firm but not solid. Stir gently with a fork and fold in raisins. Return ice-cream to freezer and freeze for 4 hours or overnight until frozen.
- Scoop ice-cream into tea cups and serve with orange segments.