Tandaco, Stuffing Mix, Seasoned
1 medium, finely chopped
MasterFoods, Mild Curry Powder
Extra light sour cream
1 tbs, tsp on jacket potato
Lean beef mince
5 serve(s), place in a bowl, cook 10 mins, place in sauce 5 m
Baked potato in jacket
Instant coffee powder
1 tsp, dry
2 tsp, add all ingredients to saucepan and bring to boil
- To make the rissoles, combine stuffing mix, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk and water and mix till well blended.
- Roll into 10 rissoles and cook for up to 10 minutes.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine Vinegar, coffee, lemon juice, water, butter, tomato and worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes then pour into a frying pan with the rissoles and let it cook for 5 minutes.