Raspberry and choc coconut pastries
- 1/2 sheet(s) uncooked filo pastry
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat ricotta cheese, (60g)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbs frozen raspberries
- 1 serve(s) Weight Watchers Chocolate Bar, Coconut Delight, (1 bar) chopped
- 3 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 210°C. Spray an 8.5cm (base measurement) round fluted tart tin with oil. Lightly spray the pastry with oil and fold in half. Lightly spray and fold in half again. Line the tin with pastry, scrunching up excess around sides. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Whisk the ricotta and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth. Stir half the raspberries through the ricotta mixture until just combined. Spoon into the tart shell and top with the coconut bar. Top with the remaining raspberries.