Bacon, pesto and spaghetti frittata
- 100 g pasta, spaghetti
- 125 g Hans 98% Fat Free Short Cut Bacon, thinly sliced
- 75 g Tomatoes, semi-dried without oil, (1/2 cup), chopped
- 2 tbs basil pesto
- 40 g Bega Country Light Cheese, 50% Less Fat, Tasty Cheddar, Grated, (1/3 cup)
- 6 medium egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) skim milk, (125ml)
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 20cm-round cake tin with oil. Line base with baking paper.
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions, or until just tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Add bacon and cook, stirring, for 4–5 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Combine pasta, bacon, tomatoes, pesto and half the Bega So Extra Light Tasty Grated Cheese in a large bowl. Place mixture in prepared tin.
Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl until combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour egg mixture into tin and sprinkle with pine nuts and remaining 50% reduced fat Tasty Grated Cheese. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a serving plate. Cut into wedges. Serve.