- 1 tsp reduced fat oil spread
- 1 medium Apple, cut into thin wedges
- 2 individual toasted wholemeal crumpet
- 2 tbs 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp Syrup, maple flavoured, sugar-free
- 4 piece(s) pecans, (2 tsp) chopped
Melt spread in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook apple, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden and softened.
Top each crumpet with apple wedges and yoghurt. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with nuts to serve.
- TIP: You can use any type of apple or pear.