World Sleep Day | WW Canada
Hit the hay for World Sleep Day!
The sleep-weight connection is real: Getting better ZZZs affects almost everything in our bodies—from our brain to our heart to our metabolism. March 19 is World Sleep Day, and we’re celebrating by giving you all the tools you need for a good night’s sleep. Dive under the covers!
The science behind snoozing
Sleep your way to success
Forget counting sheep. Our innovative sleep tools help you pinpoint and understand the roadblocks to your sleep—then overcome them! Here’s how:
- Find time to wind-down with quick, soothing meditations from Headspace and restorative stretches from FitOn in the WW app.
- Our sleep tracker shows you the patterns in your routine and where there’s room for improvement, giving you the power to make healthy changes.
- When you create a bedtime routine in the app, we’ll send you reminders and simple, sleep-better strategies to help you reach your goals.
Dream a little dream of these products
You snooze, you Win
Did you know you earn 5 Wins for reflecting on your sleep after you track it? Then, you can redeem them for some of these relaxing rewards in WellnessWins™.
- Pzizz 90-day starter membership
- 1-month subscription to YYOGA at Home
- WW Mini Bluetooth speaker