To toast the pepitas, spread on a small sheet pan, spray with cooking spray and toast until golden, about 3-5 minutes in the oven.
- 14 oz extra firm tofu, drained and blotted dry, cut into 8 equal pieces
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 head(s) uncooked broccoli, cut into florets (use a large head)
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground (or to taste)
- 2 pound(s) uncooked butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1½-in chunks
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp plain fat free yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce, (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp green pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Marinate tofu in soy sauce in a small bowl for 10 minutes.
Toss broccoli with 2 tsp oil, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper in another bowl.
Toss squash with remaining 2 tsp oil, ½ tsp salt, remaining ¼ tsp pepper and garlic on a large sheet pan (at least 12- X 16-in); bake 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and stir; move squash to one side of pan.
Spread broccoli out on other side of pan; nestle tofu down center of pan, making sure each piece makes contact with pan. Return to oven; cook until squash is tender, 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tahini, yogurt, lemon juice, water, remaining ¼ tsp salt, and sriracha to taste in a small bowl.
Plate tofu and vegetables; drizzle with tahini sauce and sprinkle with pepitas.
- Serving size: 2 pieces tofu, 1 1/4 c vegetables, 1 1/2 Tbsp sauce, 1/2 Tbsp pepitas