- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 pound(s) uncooked scallop(s)
- 2 tsp olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp cucumber(s), finely shredded
- 1 Tbsp wasabi powder, or more to taste
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped fresh
- 4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
In a shallow dish, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Add scallops and turn to coat all over.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, cucumber, wasabi paste, and cilantro. Mix well.
Serve scallops in tortillas with wasabi-cucumber sauce on the side.