SmartPoints® value per serving
Zesty mayo with 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp horseradish, dill and some lemon zest make a spicy tartar sauce alternative for these scrumptious croquettes.
14¾ oz, drained
1 rib(s), medium, minced
4 medium, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp, snipped
½ medium, cut into wedges
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Place salmon in a medium bowl. Pick out skin, then mash bones with a fork.
- Mix in celery, scallions, egg and dill. Form mixture into 12 log-shaped croquettes.
- Place wheat germ on a sheet of wax paper and roll croquettes in it.
- Gently place in skillet. Cook until lightly golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve on salad greens, with lemon on side.