- 4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked yam(s), Korean variety, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch wide julienne
- 2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), cut in 1/4-inch julienne
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 4 item(s) clementine(s), seedless
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground (or to taste)
- 3 cup(s) mixed greens, microgreens or delicate greens suggested
Preheat oven 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray (or just coat pan with cooking spray).
Add vegetables to prepared pan; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in a single layer so that every piece is lying flat; roast until golden, flipping once midway through cooking, 30 minutes.
Juice 1 clementine (will yield about 2 Tbsp juice). In a small bowl, combine clementine juice, oil, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Peel remaining clementines; separate into sections.
Place vegetables on a serving platter with clementine segments and greens; drizzle with dressing.
Serving size: 1 1/4 c
- Choose 4 to 5-inch long yams so the wedges will be the size of a french fry.