Prosciutto-Wrapped Italian Mini Meatloaves
Uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
Low sodium marinara sauce
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp(s), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat 8 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, panko, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and egg; mix well with your hands until thoroughly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, rolling each into a ball.
- Arrange 1 prosciutto slice in each prepared muffin cup, pressing it into the cup to line it and allowing some excess to hang over the top. Place 1 meatloaf ball in each prosciutto-lined muffin cup, pressing to fill. Top each meatloaf with 1 tbsp marinara sauce and 1 tbsp cheese.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted into the center of each meatloaf registers 165°F, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove the meatloaves from the oven; sprinkle evenly with basil.
- Serving size: 2 meatloaves