- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup(s) dried shredded and sweetened coconut meat
- 3 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 oz fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 5 oz lite whipped topping
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- Line bottom of an 8 X 8-inch baking pan with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place graham cracker crumbs, nuts, chocolate chips and coconut in a food processor; pulse until combined and then add melted margarine. Stir together and pour into prepared baking pan, patting down crust evenly on the bottom; place into freezer for 10 minutes. (Note: If you cannot find graham cracker crumbs, crush 6 whole graham cracker sheets into crumbs in a food processor.)
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until firm; add in whipped topping. Spread evenly on top of chilled crust and place back into freezer for 45 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt baking chocolate and 1 tablespoon of margarine in a small saucepan over low heat; stir and set aside until luke warm. Pour and spread over pudding layer and place into refrigerator until set, about 5 minutes. Cut into 16 bars and serve.