- 16 oz fat free canned refried beans
- 3 item(s), medium avocado, Haas, finely mashed
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 10 medium olive(s), black, sliced or chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 package(s) Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix
Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9 X 13-inch glass baking dish.
Combine avocado, salt and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use. Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.