Use extra rosemary sprigs for veggie kebabs. Simply remove the leaves and thread vegetables onto the thick, hard stems like you would skewers.
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Store-bought balsamic glaze
- 2 tsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Season steak with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, garlic and oil. Rub herb mixture all over steak; set aside for 15 minutes or up to an hour.
Preheat grill to high.
Grill steak, flipping once, 5-7 minutes per side for medium-rare or longer to desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a cutting board and tent loosely with foil; let rest 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together balsamic glaze, water, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Thinly slice steak against grain; serve drizzled with sauce.
- Serving size: 3 oz steak and 2 Tbsp sauce