- 5 Tbsp wasabi powder
- 2 tsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1 pound(s) uncooked trimmed beef tenderloin, cut into four 4 oz pieces
- 1 pound(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
Preheat grill or broiler. Stir together 2 tablespoons of wasabi powder, brown sugar and salt. Rub on beef. Grill or broil to desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium.
Stir together slaw, oil, remaining wasabi powder, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar until well coated. Yields about 1 slice beef and 1 cup slaw per serving.