- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp snow peas, chopped
- 6 oz canned crabmeat, drained
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 24 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), (half a 12 oz package)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, scallions and snow peas and sauté until just tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in crabmeat, cream cheese and soy sauce with a wooden spoon; mix gently to combine.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop crab mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the centre of each wrapper. Dip a finger into water and use it to moisten edges of wrapper; fold over one corner of wrapper to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Create decorative lines along the edges of the wontons by pressing the tines of a fork along the bottom edge of each wonton.
- Transfer filled wontons to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Yields 4 crab rangoon per serving.
Serve with reduced-sodium soy sauce mixed with chopped scallions or prepared sweet-and-sour or duck sauce, if desired. Just make sure to account for any increase in POINTS value.